Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Beginning

Welcome to my new blog!! Inspired by several people, places and things, including a little philosophy, a lesson or two from grammar 101, and a few characters from Lewis Carroll’s Adventures in Wonderland, my latest blog will offer something new, creative and just plain, fun. My aim is to use this page as a Virtual Diary of collective writings. I can’t say yet whether they will be chronological, cohesive or selective writings-in-progress towards my novel-to-be but basically, it will be an experimental variety of ramblings. Some posts might be timed, some may be based on creative prompts, and others may be influenced by the latest novel I’m reading or a recent blog post. I don’t know where my thoughts today will take my writing tomorrow. What I can tell you for sure is that I love writing, I love trying new things and I love hearing what you think. So please if there’s anything you think I left out, need to work on, add, etc, please, don’t hesitate to give me a shout! Drop by, post a comment, say hi, share your own writings, check out my other blogs…when you’re writing, the possibilities are endless…

No comments:

Post a Comment